Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama!!

I am terribly sad right now. Barack Obama was elected President of the United States. What is going to happen to our Christian values now? He's a Muslim isn't he? That's what I heard. I also heard he's friends with terrorists and that he believes in the Black Panther ways. I know this to be true, because well look at him, he looks like a Muslim and his name not only has Hussein in it, but it also sounds way too much like our little worldly terrorist Osama. Osama, Obama. See, that's all the proof right there that I need to know that Barack is only the doom that is coming to America. I mean look at the past 8 years. Bush brought nothing but goodness and pushed Christian values, trying to get rid of those evil doers. How can we go from such light to such darkness? Oh, I hope Palin runs in 2012, to undo all the destruction Obama will have done.

No comments: